Your Belize real estate agent & investment partner.
- Local expert, global knowledge
- Best listings in Belize
- #1 Real Estate brand in the world
- Over 12 years experience
New Belize Real Estate Listings
Discover the latest Belize real estate gems! Browse our handpicked selection of top properties for sale and find your dream home today with Tiffany, your trusted Belize Real Estate Agent.
# 4206 – Belizean Bliss – 2 Bedroom Home with Plenty of Fruit Trees on 2.92 Acres of Land – near San Ignacio, Belize
4201 – Unfinished Concrete Home and Hardwood Cabin on a Spacious Lot near San Ignacio Town, Cayo, Belize
# 4200 – 3 Acres of Fertile Acreage in Bullet Tree Falls Village: Ideal for Off-Grid Resort or Homestead – near San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize
# 4099 – Secluded 3-Acre Off-Grid Paradise with Hilltop Views and Gentle Breezes – near San Ignacio, Cayo, Belize
Featured Belize property for sale
75-acre plantation with mature hardwood trees and river frontage - near San Ignacio Town, Cayo, Belize. Reap the rewards of 40+ years of hard work and experience the beauty of a 900+ ft of Mopan River front, 900 year-old Ceiba tree, fixer-up house, 3 residential lots and more! Get in quick - this property won't last long in the current lumber market.View property
What type of property are you interested in?
Meet your Belize Real Estate Agent, Tiffany
A native Belizean with over 15 years in the real estate market.
Get updates and important documents to time - don't feel like you have to wait
Leave the heavy lifting to me - I'll make sure to deliver your documents in order
I take pride in going above and beyond my clients' expectations everytime
Recognized by RE/MAX international for living up to its core values
Latest Belize Real Estate news & insights:
- Title: Safety and Peaceful Living in San Ignacio, Belize Introduction: I've spent my entire life in Belize, particularly in the tranquil town of Santa Elena, where I was born and raised. Today, I'm still proud to call this place my home. This article aims to shed light on the safety and security one can expect…
- Retirement is a time to relax and enjoy life to the fullest, and for many retirees, this means exploring the possibility of living abroad. Belize and Costa Rica are two popular destinations that often top the lists of expat retirees. Both countries offer stunning natural beauty, warm climates, and a range of lifestyle options, but…
- We often hear that the cost of living depends on your lifestyle. While that is true, I understand that having a basic idea of the price of essential goods, renting a home (if you don’t own one), and the cost of living in Belize; is a valid question. 1. Renting a Home in Belize Depending…
- 1. Lack of Research Before Moving to Belize is a Mistake Many times, we hear people moving to Belize, then they pack up and leave after one year. Why is that? From my 10 years of selling Belize Real Estate, I strongly believe that they didn’t do enough research. Yes, Belize is a beautiful place…
What my Belize Real Estate and relocation clients are saying:
Here’s why our clients love working with us! Read what they have to say about our service and expertise in Belize’s real estate market.
"I was so fortunate to find a real estate agent like Tiffany. I told her once what I was looking for in a property and in no time she delivered exceeding my expectations. Even on a budget I was able to secure a high value property. She made the process so easy."
"I approached Tiffany to find a buyer for my property. She patiently listened and counseled that the right buyer would show up. And one did, eventually. Tiffany's call to me was exhilarating: The buyers accepted our offer!"
"Tiffany Swift is an amazing real estate professional who really understands customer service."
"When I met Tiffany for the first time she was friendly and courteous. She seemed knowledgeable and got to work quickly. She was easy to keep in contact with and remained very professional. I have no words for how thankful I was for her support."
Proudly certified with: