Welcome to “Tropical Oasis”!
This investment property is perched high above the beautiful Macal River and is only a stone’s throw away from San Ignacio Town and the largest farmer’s market in Belize.
This tropical oasis comes fully furnished and turn-key! There are eight separate buildings on the property.
- The Manager’s House features a spacious, 360 sq. ft. verandah that offers a stunning view of the Macal River and San Ignacio Town. The home is approximately 680 sq. ft. and has an open floor plan with a spacious living room and kitchen, a large walk-in closet, and a master bedroom and bathroom.
- There are three fully furnished guest cabanas, each with their own bathrooms, two of them with a full kitchen, and one with a kitchenette. The largest one, called the Riverfront cabana, has a full kitchen and a private verandah overlooking the river! All cabanas have ACs.
- A large, 1,600 sq. ft, two-story home also sits on the property. It has two-bedrooms, one-bathroom, a spacious living room, a full kitchen, two verandahs, and a private entrance on the upper floor, and downstairs there is a one-bedroom and one bathroom apartment with separate storage rooms and a workshop area. Both apartments have ACs and are suitable for long term rentals.
- There is also a spacious “man cave,” which can easily be converted into another cabin. It has AC.
- Also, there is a laundry and utility room.
- Lastly, a male/female bathroom, breakfast nook, and a maid’s storage room.
The quarter-acre compound is secured and has parking for three cars. It has fruit trees, including papaya, plantain, mango, and avocado.
The property has all utilities, and there are also backup cisterns which supply the buildings to reduce water bills when the property is fully occupied.
This tropical oasis is perfect if you are looking for a retirement home with income possibilities. It is conveniently located within walking distance to downtown San Ignacio.
Owner Financing Available!
If you would like more information on this investment property, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 678 4000.